Aleko Warranty Policy
- ALEKO products comes with a standard 1-year limited warranty, except for the items listed below.
- All the purchases of ALEKO products made through Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces have a 1-year limited warranty (except RC cars, office chairs, and dog collars).
- ALEKO RC cars (gas, electric, etc. ) have a standard 30-day limited warranty.
- ALEKO office chairs have a standard 3-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO dog collars have a standard 3-month limited warranty.
- ALEKO pet cages and kennels have a standard 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO Retractable Awnings, RV Awnings, replacement fabric and etc. have a standard 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO artificial fruits, flowers, and trees have a standard 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO artificial fence screens have a standard 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO artificial grass has a standard 5-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO power tools (drywall sanders, vacuums, and drills etc.) have a standard 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO tools (ladders, etc. ) have a standard 1-year limited warranty.
- ALEKO outdoor products (inflatable boats, outboard motors, and trolling motors etc.) have a standard 1-year limited warranty (this covers manufacturing defects only).
- ALEKO solar panels have a standard 15-year limited warranty (this covers manufacturing defects only).
- ALEKO driveway gate, pedestrian gate and fence products come with a standard 10-year limited warranty (products purchased on 1/1/2017 and earlier include a 5-year limited warranty).
- ALEKO gate openers currently have a 1-year limited warranty (products purchased on 1/1/17 and earlier include a 2-year limited warranty).
- ALEKO inflatable hot tubs include a 3-month limited warranty.
ALEKO products are warranted by the manufacturer against defects in materials and manufacturer workmanship for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Warranty coverage is provided if the recommended installation procedures have been followed. After the first year warranty has expired, ALEKOPRODUCTS.COM will not provide any additional warranty. Contact us for more details.
In the case of a product failure due to defective material or manufacturer workmanship within the allotted warranty from the date of purchase, the product will be replaced (at our option) at no charge to the customer (excluding shipping, handling, and labor charges).
Verification of the warranty period requires copies of receipts or other proof of purchase. Please retain these records; we do not store information.
According to our policy we can only honor warranties with the original buyer of a gate. If a property has been sold and has changed ownership, we are unable to extend the gate warranty to the new owner.
For warranty services please contact our customer service department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be glad to help you.
To provide you with proper assistance please follow these simple steps:
Determine the warranty period. Check the date of the purchase and make sure the product was purchased from our website.
Contact us and ask for a diagnosis and a recommendation.
Order a replacement part. If the product is under warranty, faulty parts are replaceable and we will send replacement parts as soon as possible. If not, please obtain an RMA number and ship us the faulty part or the product for replacement or repair. We will repair or replace it at our discretion and will ship it back to you. The shipping cost will be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for return shipping.
Pay for the replacement part first. Get refunded after you return the non-working part (excluding shipping and handling charges). The shipping cost will be covered by the buyer. We do not pay for return shipping. The RMA number needs to be obtained before shipping the faulty part back. This can be obtained by contacting customer service.
The manufacturer and ALEKOPRODUCTS.COM will not be responsible for any charges or damages that occur during the removal of the defective parts for repair, or the reinstallation of those parts after repair. Any components that are not factory specified (i.e. battery and transformer) will void the warranty. This warranty shall be considered void if damage to the product(s) was due to improper installation or use, connection to an improper power source, or if damage was caused by lightning, wind, fire, flood, insects or other natural causes.